Tax Preparation for Small Business
While I prepare personal tax returns for any individual (IRS Form 1040), I also specialize in small business taxation and return preparation for LLC's and Sole Proprietors. These two entity return types are filed with and are part of your personal tax return, due on April 15th each year. S-Corp's, however, are a separate tax return from the personal 1040.
Business Owner Support Services
- Tax preparation (Sole Proprietor, LLC, S-Corp)
- Tri-Met, Portland City / Multnomah County Tax Returns
- Small business consulting; full scope operations
- Business entity formation / consultation-
- Which entity is right for you... S-C orp, C-Corp, LLC, LLP or Sole Proprietor?
- What do all of these mean and what's different between them?
- Are there qualifications and limitations to each entity type?
- Day-to-day records management and organization
- Tax considerations and implications
- Tax planning & budgeting, current year forecasting
- Business property tax reporting and filing
- Sales tax reporting, filing and payments (California & Washington)
- 1099’s, W-2's and all other state/federal required filings
If you are a tax client and I prepare a federal and state tax return for you, the above consultation, planning and advisory services are offered at no additional fee.